1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds pretty good. Careful with going catless in case of inspection but perhaps you are exempt now. Also would be pretty cheap to slap on some hi-flow cats and be safe.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the complement

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
how much were those 07 GT's? im looking for a whole new exhaust system..that sounds badass!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dad bought them off ebay for like 60 bucks. The seller was later shut down for selling stolen parts. Apparently he worked at rosch and all the stock part removed he stole.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
lmao thats great! :rofl:

·
Registered
741 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
sweet. thanks man! and since when did they start using band straps to secure the exhaust on the mustangs? its not like that on my friends '05 GT..

·
Registered
1994 Tbird - JO'Neil long block, TFHS trans, Quarterhorse tuned
418 Posts
that does sounds pretty good. so to confirm: you have cats and then a single pipe to the rear and then a split to 07 GT mufflers? no center resonator?

thanks for posting....sounds good. i wouldnt change it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that does sounds pretty good. so to confirm: you have cats and then a single pipe to the rear and then a split to 07 GT mufflers? no center resonator?

thanks for posting....sounds good. i wouldn't change it.
I had 2.5 tubing run from the cats all that way to the mufflers no center resonator's. I'm still debating to take the cats off completely or put on high flows.

·
Banned
377 Posts
that car does sound good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts