TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Wow, does it have a civic sound with a fart pipe? I always wanted my 4.6 FORD engine to sound like one of those. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
That (or at least the theory) has been out for about 10 or 15 years. Back in the early 90's I saw it on TV demonstrating it and laughed my arse off!! But I have to give them cudo's; they did an excellent job of emulating all the nuances of the selectable cars. All the way down to the small popping a Porsche does when decelerating from high rpm. :beek:

I may need to get one of those for my Aspire.... :rofl:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
no what you do is put v8 badges on a 3.8 and then select a good powerful v8 car on that thing then run it around like that. :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Funny with how much the rice community despises muscle, that they keep putting out products to try and mimic us. This, the octo-muffler, etc....

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
That is sooo sad. I've been mystified by the younger crowd lately.

I've owned I4's, I6's, V6's, V8's, and each and every one of them looked and sounded like what it was. If it was fast, it sounded like it. If it wasn't I made no attempts to make it look or sound like it was. The look and sound of speed should be a by product of making the car faster, not the other way around. The reason that guys in the late 40's started putting custom exhaust on thier cars wasn't to make it loud, it was to make it faster. The noise was just a by-product. Now we've got guys buying noise just for noise, never mind if it really is faster or not.

Why would anyone, no matter what they drive, want it to look and/or sound like anything other than what it is? I have a very simple rule. A car should always look just a little (note little) slower than what it really is. Same with sound. Same with stickers. If you have 100 stickers on your car thats fine, so long as each and every one of those stickers is there because that company really does sponsor you, and you really have those parts on the car.

Ok, I'm off of rant mode now. I feel better, thanks for tolerating it. :D

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
WTF??? I think all those stickers must cause some kind of brain damage, what other reason would some retard make that, and what complete ****ing losers are gonna buy it? Im sure Im gonna see at least one when the cruising starts up again next year. And Im prob gonna get outta my car walk up to the window and slap the first jackass who makes his ****box civic sound like a real car.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Blue LS said:
WTF??? I think all those stickers must cause some kind of brain damage, what other reason would some retard make that, and what complete ****ing losers are gonna buy it? Im sure Im gonna see at least one when the cruising starts up again next year. And Im prob gonna get outta my car walk up to the window and slap the first jackass who makes his ****box civic sound like a real car.
Hahahaha, make sure you videotape youself flogging him, I wanna see. The thing that I wonder about is: What the ehll type of speakers are going to actually acurately reproduce that quality of sound with the volume you would expect from a GTO with Flows?????? Because I want them for my stereo :D . Hehe, I wouldn't put it past this one kid I know to buy it either for his neon with 3 different style rims, and huge dragon vynils going down the sides. But this retard also wants to put a W8 engine from a Passat in it :zbash: .

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Blue LS said:
Im sure Im gonna see at least one when the cruising starts up again next year.
Just one?

BlueLS said:
And Im prob gonna get outta my car walk up to the window and slap the first jackass who makes his ****box civic sound like a real car.
Please get at least some still shots, if not video. It's good to see ricers beat smart so they can be beaten stupid again.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I think I just might lol, make for some good watching and laughs later on :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts