TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Hey Brad whats up. This is my name on here. Put some pictures of your car up if you wan to. If you go to the front page of tccoa and click on free webpages then you can upload some images and post them on here.
-Thomas

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,671 Posts
Thomas said:
Hey Brad whats up. This is my name on here.

-Thomas
hahaha.. that just sounds funny.. "This is my name on here" Anyway, welcome to the boards Brad. Hope you enjoy them. Thomas, and myself, are both regulars on the board. If you want some tips as to what to do with the performance of your 'Bird, look to Thomas or Rancherlee. Both have modified 3.8L's, otherwise talk to PJ 4.2L who, like his name implies, has a 4.2L V6 in his 'Bird. The other guy that comes to mind is Rod aka racecougar who has a Splitport 3.8L V6 in his 94 LX. Those are V6 owners who have done more than a K&N panel and removed air silencer with their engine... people like me haha.

If I have forgotten anyone, please forgive me. Those are just the names that came my mind at the time of typing this :D

-Andy "Melon"

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
okay, this is my name on here and in real life.

Melon, I am 4 times the regular you are, just look at my post count! :D As we all know, post counts mean everything!

-Thomas

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,671 Posts
Thomas said:
okay, this is my name on here and in real life.

Melon, I am 4 times the regular you are, just look at my post count! :D As we all know, post counts mean everything!

-Thomas
Higher the post count, the less of a social life they have? Is that how that goes?

just kidding :D

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts