TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Well I don't own the same car as most of you, but I have the same tranny;) . I've been reading alot of the great info from this forum about the 4R70W tranny and decided to join. I'm always eager to learn as much as I can, and this site has a ton of great info.

Now for alittle info about me. I've been building street/strip cars as a career for the last 10 plus years. I started building engines in a small machine shop and progressed to building entire cars (mostly mustangs). Currently I work for Performance Solutions in PHX AZ, we'll make anything fast when given the chance. I'm married with a 3yr old son (who loves cars). I decided to build my 03 Mach 1 to be an 11 sec daily driver, with some help from BC Automotive in the transmission department.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Welcome to the club, got any pics?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
mmmhmmm.. welcome to the club... so.. erm.. when are you gonna get the erst of the car that goes with that tranny? lmfao.. but.. i guess a stang is worthy... least its not jap scrap.

·
Registered
958 Posts
old school aod in my bird! welcome to the club. do you got the shaker hood?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have pics posted at highperformancestangs.com in the member gallery under INDY, and 1 in my profile here. I have and love the shaker!:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts