TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a new header panel it only cost me $60 which isnt bad considering a junk yard wanted 125 for it (douchbags). I will be putting this on today as long as the rain hold out.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The one I just picked up was $60 and new, the local yard wanted 125 because they wouldn't part the lights/grill.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I guess this is going to be harder then I thought. I got the car from a friend who didnt mention he hit or someone hit himon the front passanger corner of the bumper. when I went to go put in the new panel to my dismay the bumper support was bent in and down but when it bent in it also went up in the bend. So I have some work to do tomorrow.
I plan to remove the bumper cover and use a mechanical chain puller to try and straighten it out. If that doesnt work I am sawzalling it off and just hope I dont get nailed in that corner . I know not the best way to go about it but I dont have the option of leaving it like it is. because I need the car as my DD. I will disconnect the battery for a little while before I do anything so I do not set off my airbags somehow lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts