TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is cool...

Neat I'm a moderator now, how cool is that. Well anyway, welcome to the Iowa Chapter Forum everybody!

Oh and by the way, anyone who I don't already know, post here and let me know where you're from. Thanks!

-Thomas

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thomas said:
Neat I'm a moderator now, how cool is that. Well anyway, welcome to the Iowa Chapter Forum everybody!

Oh and by the way, anyone who I don't already know, post here and let me know where you're from. Thanks!

-Thomas
With power comes responsibility, It's not all fun ........ :D :D :D

Cool, another place to hang out!

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I can finally use that moderator tool bar down at the bottom hehe. I feel like a god now. lol.
-Thomas

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually I edited his post and typed that in myself hehe. Just exercising my moderator capabilities.
-Thomas

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thomas said:
Actually I edited his post and typed that in myself hehe. Just exercising my moderator capabilities.
-Thomas
Tony's has a sick mind .......... I just re-edited my post to remove your edit!

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But my post with your quote still proves it was there hah. This never gets old.
-Thomas

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thomas said:
But my post with your quote still proves it was there hah. This never gets old.
-Thomas
You better be nice, or I'll have to drive over there and break all of your pencils :D

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NOT MY PENCILS! I'LL BE NICE! Wait, or I could just ban you with my moderator powers. Nah I'll just go with the nice bit.
-Thomas

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Just another forum for Thomas to be the awesome knowledgable mechanic and state chapter organizer he has become. regardless as to how he edits my post haha

-Andy "Melon"

Thomas edited my post by the way... can't ya tell?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Birdman93 said:
Me?-a sick mind?

I know what the problem is-you two have been sucking on the giggle gas again, haven't you?:uppoint:
No, I think it's just to much exhaust getting into the passenger cabin of the car :D

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
So this is where you all are hiding! Are all of you going to Muscatine tomorrow?

I'll actually be driving my Bird. I'll have to get it washed as soon as it warms up enough so the doors don't freeze.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not me-Bird doesn't have the new tranny installed yet, and the wife and I have plans-breakfast in the am and a Christmas concert in the PM

·
Registered
243 Posts
PCD said:
I'll have to get it washed as soon as it warms up enough so the doors don't freeze.

Just wipe the edge of the doors as well as the door jambs with a dry towel.:cool:

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Screwloose,

With my luck, I don't take chances.

In this club, Tony is the member in most need of a dose of "giggle gas".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just chiming in newbie here posted what i have and am doing in the newbie area if you wana check it out from the east river side of SD.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts