TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Macworld NewYork, steve jobs announces iPOD for windows can get it in either 5,10, or 20 gig thats 1000-2000-4000 songs in your pocket!!! check out www.apple.com for more info.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
so incredibly sweet. i got my ipod back in december when they first came out as a gift. the new ones are totally sweet, bigger storage, remote control etc. ive been able to use it with windows for a while with Ephpod, but its good to see that apple is now supporting windows users.

·
Smoothmeister K
887 Posts
A little on the expensive side, but as I always say: "It's worth it."
And in a way, I'm glad to see that the iPod is supported for the Windows OS. That will generate a little more income for Apple, and maybe even extend the iPod's future. It's also a way of saying thanks to Microsoft for doing such a great job with Office X.

Was anyone else slightly disappointed in MWNY '02? I was expecting more than what they revealed today (new G4 tower, possibly news on a faster chip *cough* G5 *cough*). The new 17" widescreen iMac was nice, but not shocking or surprising. Also, now I have to pay $100/month for a mac.com email address? Come on, Apple, screw those light bulbs back into your head.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts