TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got orders to the USS Memphis today. I am scheduled to show up there in April. So all those in the N East get ready for us......

--Craig

·
Registered
724 Posts
That is crazy man. We'll miss you, Molly and "Little Al."

Any idea when you'll return to carolina?

Oh, If you need a place to store Esther, I've got a 2 car garage that will be available at the end of this month! :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm in Stonington, CT, about ten minutes down the highway. Not a bad place, good luck on the sub.

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
Chizep said:
That is crazy man. We'll miss you, Molly and "Little Al."

Any idea when you'll return to carolina?

Oh, If you need a place to store Esther, I've got a 2 car garage that will be available at the end of this month! :D
Store "Esther"?! What the h*** are you people smoking, and why aren't you sharin?!. :D

Be back in two years, I think, for Craig's shore duty. By then, "Little Al" will be wlaking, talking, causing general chaos.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
woooo connecticut!! Im about 30 min from groton, My step-father, his brother and his father(was) are all in the Navy, his brother has to drive those big boats around the river near the base... They haven't called my step-father....Best of luck out there... Maybe we'll bump into each other...

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Well, you know how it is....you raise them, you teach them how to walk and run, you mod the fool out of them and then they leave home. It's just a sad experience.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
...they named a sub after a city that is no where near any water...

Take care man, we will indeed miss you.

Just try to keep from humping the reactors and you should be fine;)
Molly, when he comes home glowing, just steer clear for a few days :cool:

We all simply must get together again before you 'shove off'.

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking about having a party the weekend before I leave so that everyone can eat all of my food. I dont want to travel with it.

--Craig

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
AndyR said:
...they named a sub after a city that is no where near any water...
LOL. They used to name ships after places that the crew was from. i.e. the crew of the USS West Virginia used to be made up of only people from West Virginia.

I'm pretty sure every state capital has a ship in it's name, along with most states, and many bodies of water, not to mention famous americans.

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
You know, Deus, my girl friend is in Connecticutt. She might see you rolling around in "Esther" and try to chase you down thinking it's me!

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
Big-Al said:
You know, Deus, my girl friend is in Connecticutt. She might see you rolling around in "Esther" and try to chase you down thinking it's me!
But, Craig won't be driving Esther. So your girlfriend would be chasing me down. That would be weird....

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
GreenBird said:

LOL. They used to name ships after places that the crew was from. i.e. the crew of the USS West Virginia used to be made up of only people from West Virginia.

I'm pretty sure every state capital has a ship in it's name, along with most states, and many bodies of water, not to mention famous americans.
U.S.S. North Carolina 0wnz j0o!!1

:cool:

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
My grandfather served on that ship. He was the rear gunner on the back left side. One of the guns in the back that sat two people.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
Big-Al said:
My grandfather served on that ship. He was the rear gunner on the back left side. One of the guns in the back that sat two people.
here?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts