TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new to this site. anyways my car is gettin a new paint job this week and possibly this coming weekend id liek to drive but no clue where to drive around to. any ideas? i was interested in meeting some bird owners too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I realize the weekend has passed, but there's alot to see around here. Whidbey Island/Deception Pass is real nice, go east on Hwy 2 to Leavenworth is a fun drive. Im not sure how far or how many hours you wanna drive, also depends on what you wanna see. Get one of those Washington Gazetters from a bookstore.....they are cool to look at.

I've also noticed that there have been a few attempts at GTG's but so far I don't
think its actually happened, at least not on this side of the state. I know there's some 'Bird owners locally, we're kinda spread out. I think a fella with the handle
Blindloser1080 is in Lynnwood. Im in Everett....originally from Pasco. (but its been 20yrs!!)

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Welcome to the State Chris.. Sadly nothing seems to happen around here. It's kinda sad. I've been dying to meet some of the people in this state and have YET to run into one. It's also sad since Kelsey and I are pretty close to each other(less than 2 hours). But if we can ever get something planned and scheduled I'm down for a small Chapter get together at like Hooters or something. I'd love to have a small Tbird Gathering and drive around. I'm in the Air Force and Currently deployed right now but I'll be home in Sept. take it easy man and Welcome to the greatest MN12 site on the net.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=85328&id=832104652 this is my car while its being painted. what do you think? and when ever anyone wants to meet im down. and ive driven all over this state already its beautiful. would like to meet other bird owners too. i went with the xenon front bumper. ive been to vancouver WA recently. been up to the passes too. cruise seattle alot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.