TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
start your engines race fans!! i just got a flier in the mail from THE ROCK and i have race fever. im looking at it and august 13th looks pretty good. its a saturday night and it runs from 8pm to 2am, $20 to race. so whos up for some racing and some outback?! i will be as soon as the new tranny is in (and trial by fire is the only way to test new parts :diablo: ).

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
That would be a good night to test my car before headed to the summer blast the following weekend.....I'll do my best to get out there. gotta get the bearing fixed still.....grrrrrr

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
because im lazy i doubt mine will be ready plus ill be flying back to NC that day.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
it's not that i'm lazy bob. it's just that i don't care. :D

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bizump. come on north carolina, lets "rock" da house at rockingham with a huge turnout, and then run in the door at the last minute at outback.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I feel sexy.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
:leftright

·
Registered
119 Posts
:wavey:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
guys ill be there just let me know when u are going thinks

·
Registered
583 Posts
Saturday
August
13th Phantasm Motorsports "Imports at the Rock" #2 plus
Late Nite Street Drags #6 (8 p.m.-2 a.m.)

View "Street Drags" Info. & Flyer

Don't know if that was coincidence or pure genious.. but I liked the idea.. as long as we have someone representing that can spank the children. Just need to make sure up until the day before and that very day that the track will be open to public and not just Phantasm/imports.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I wanna go. I will go. I'm inserting this into my things to do list.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Who's the genius? I wanna know.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
ud better hope your car is ready lol
i do hope to get your trans apart this week and get it back togethoer lol and maybe get trans in next week as in by the 27 cause ill be away that weekend

·
Registered
119 Posts
If I can manage to get this SC with a shift kit, I just might be able to keep up for a change... hehe

1 - 20 of 47 Posts