TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Welcome to NC and to TCCoA! Not really active here in NC. We do have the Carolinas Crew Chief (RobertP) in Carthage, NC though! He can help you with ANY upgrade/maintenance you may have in mind for your car; AND we also have Jason (FordPartsCounter) for the best prices on Ford parts right here in Charlotte.

You may have better luck with the VA crowd up in Portsmouth or Virgina Beach. If you're ever down south there are several of us here in the Charlotte area. And a few in Raleigh.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
welcome! there are a few of us that do get together a good bit. you're pretty far out there compared to the rest of us. but like he said, some of the va crew would be more accessible to ya, unless you come down to rockingham on a track night which we might do a couple times this summer.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I live in fayetteville but I am a truck driver now and I am never home. I was just in charlotte for for the last 2 weeks. We could have met up somewhere trunk monkey. Oh well. My home operating base is in charlotte so mabie one weekend once I get on my feet and get some new lower control arms.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome to TCCOA!! I live in Fayetteville myself.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well ive been a TCCOAer for a while now. But I just moved back to Fayetteville. What part of fayeteville are you? I live off of bragg blvd. Ill have to look for you when I come home one of these days.

·
Honorary Member
133 Posts
Now Trunkmonkey we have been a little slow lately working to much but we still get active. ha Oh RobertP has the car for some new MODS. Live in Charlotte

Where is Currituck County??

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Now Trunkmonkey we have been a little slow lately working to much but we still get active. ha Oh RobertP has the car for some new MODS. Live in Charlotte

Where is Currituck County??

It's a coastal (read outer bank) county at the verrrrry north east corner of NC.

County maps HERE.

The county website is HERE.

What mods are next for the car? Are you getting those PI heads put on now?

I'm still collecting parts and $$ for my next go round.

Yea, I've been swamped with work. I'm barely home long enough to kick the wife and kiss the dog before they send me on the road again. Or is it kiss the wife and kick the dog? :D

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
I'm over in Greenville. I haven't seen too many modified Thunderbirds/Cougars around here, but I did spot a black '88 XR-7 when I was driving up Rt. 32 the other day.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
thats goldsboro. greensboro is the other way down 40 :D

·
Honorary Member
133 Posts
I'm in Greensboro everyweek and I was going to buy lunch, sorry

Hey Ford Freak you'll have to make the bash in Virginia Aug,18 Joel Bender Memorial they really do I right. And there is alway a great showing. Several from th Charlotte area will be there.

Yea Trunk Monkey the bird is in getting the robertp treatment.

·
Registered
474 Posts
My sister is stationed there. I always thought it was a funny name. She told me where she was stationed and I told her that I really didn't need to know what she did in her house when im not there.

On another note, It about an hour away from my house. That is all for this note.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I live in Winston Salem and work in Greensboro. I'm about to go a 3.8 to 4.6 swap if any one wants to help :D .

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
I live in Winston Salem and work in Greensboro. I'm about to go a 3.8 to 4.6 swap if any one wants to help :D .

Welcome to TCCoA and the NC chapter.

Talk to RobertP down in Carthage, NC. He's the man with the know how to help you with your engine swap. We don't call him the Carolinas Crew Chief for nothing.

Just send a PM to RobertP.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
little short notice, but i know a few of us are going to rockingham this saturday night to see what Roberts car can do. if anyone wants to come down, they'd be more than welcome.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts