TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my $40.00 dollars off on Saturday. How long does it ussaully take for my application to be approved.. Im really wanting to get to get my membership #.. Thanks for the Info. Any one now someone who had a Mark VIII motor swap in there Bird

·
8,239 Posts
Welcome,

I beleive Sir William will send an email to you with your membership number. As for the four cam mark motor, it is doable but not for the novice. There is a brief tech article on it on the site. Alot of guys have gone with the 99+ SOHC mustang gt motor, and are getting very good numbers with those.

Justin

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,676 Posts
Actually, it has been done. There's a guy in Lincoln, NE that got his hands on a Mark 8 engine and put it in place of his factory engine. I haven't seen it yet, but I hope to in a few weeks.

Just so you know - it can be done.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive already bought a completet 94 Mark VIII from a freind of mine for $800.00 thats been hit in the side prety hard..the car has 56,000 mles on it. We are getting ready to start rebulding the bottom end and get the heads worked on it.
Do yo have any isea how long it ussaully takes I have been awaiting an E-mail since Saturday..lol Ive come from work and hit the computer hoping it will be there.. lol

·
Registered
726 Posts
Hate to tell you this, but it could be a while. There were problems with member processing for awhile, but they may be cleared up by now. Maybe it will be quick and painless for you :D

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
All the problems have been fixed and we're just about through all the aftermath. I'll be sending out the remainder of the membership packets Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I'll be sending out the remainder of the membership packets Monday or Tuesday.
Ooh goody. You find a source for stickers? Or are those coming later?

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
All the packets have stickers. But I'm about to have to order more already. More business cards too. We go through the things like crazy man!

·
Registered
250 Posts
will mine be sent also? i got my membership number on the 8th of this month and i was just wondering when i would get the packet.
thanks
www.tccoa.com/rides/bitgar.shtml

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What about log on number needed to get into the members section havnt received that yet either.. lol does that come with the packet im getting.. does anyone know what the stickers look like?

·
Registered
250 Posts
sir william will send you an email with your membership number and password. i dont know when. took me quite a long time to get mine.
www.tccoa.com/rides/bitgar.shtml

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
So what all comes in a member package? I won't be able to actually join until late august or early september, but I will none-the-less.

OzzMan, look for a guy with a name like 4 Cam Bird here. He just got finished doing a complete Mark VIII DOHC swap into his bird so he's a bit of an authority on the Mk VIII engine swaps. :)

G

·
hmmm... I joined a while ago and I never got any stickers or anything... I just got the membership number.... although that has already saved me over $500 in parts though... so I can't complain :)

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
membership package

krusher said:
hmmm... I joined a while ago and I never got any stickers or anything... I just got the membership number.... although that has already saved me over $500 in parts though... so I can't complain :)

membership packages? hm... i never got one...i joined a while back...
though i'm sure that Sir William and company are still sorting through lots o paper work and other assorted club stuff.

what do i do if i never got a membership package? I did get my membership # and have used it a few times w/ Dan @ 5starFord..but no package.

ah...but patience is a virtue...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sir William I have been a memeber for almost 2 years and never received a package for new members with business cards and stuff, I know alot has changed for tccoa but I have tried to email and update my personal info like address and stuff and received no response, who is now the official person i need to email

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
I'm the person you need to e-mail now. There is nobody checking the [email protected] address, so if it got sent there, chances are it won't be answered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts