TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
We are here. We meet alot at the dragstrip. Let me know if you want us to contact you next time we go. Shoot me an email: darkside1991sc at hotmail.com

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
'

Heh, good to see that some people are finally showing up on the local boards and then on the national boards. ;) One of these days, I'll have to show up in my slow and beat to ____ T-bird.

For you NM people that haven't already joined up, click the link to "Racing SouthWest" in my signature. It is a locally run and operated website where you can get great info on local shops, local events, and meet up for BBQ's and whatnot.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Darkside said:
We are here. We meet alot at the dragstrip. Let me know if you want us to contact you next time we go. Shoot me an email: darkside1991sc at hotmail.com
Dragstrip??? In a 3.8l??? :rofl:

I love my 93 Tbrd 5.0HO ..Any others out there???
I love my 94 Cougar, but it just has no power left to it.... After 100k that was it. It's most likly the engine. We took a 16 hour trip to Denver and back from ABQ and it has never been the same.

Cheers!

·
Registered
48 Posts
white lincoln said:
Dragstrip??? In a 3.8l??? :rofl:

I love my 94 Cougar, but it just has no power left to it.... After 100k that was it. It's most likly the engine. We took a 16 hour trip to Denver and back from ABQ and it has never been the same.

Cheers!
My 3.8 is a little different than your 3.8. ;) I just finished putting it back together with some new mods. New blower, gears, ported heads and manifolds, new exhaust etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.