TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just an update for anyone who's interested . . .

Dynotune Nitrous Kit
Dynotune Purge Kit
Dynotune Bottle Heater
Dynotune Bottle Pressure Gauge

gotta wire up the Dynotune nitrous management, install a clutch and then its going back to the dyno for a tune.

switches

bottle and heater in the trunk

engine bay shots after the install. i tried to hide a lot of it with black wire loom so it didnt stick out like a sore thumb

solenoids

nozzle

purge pic

·
Registered
395 Posts
Kickass man. You are now my hero as that is the exact car I want someday. 2003 Silver Cobra!!

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
updated pics

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. hopefully i'll have it tuned within the next month. i gotta get a clutch in before it goes tot he dyno and i need the tune before i spray it

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Nice Snake!!! ;)

·
Administrator
8,177 Posts
You make me sick! :D

Looking good Frank, can't wait to see it again next week!

Joe

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rodeo Joe said:
You make me sick! :D

Looking good Frank, can't wait to see it again next week!

Joe
thanks joe

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not bad. Not bad. If you want to see a real racing machine, though, I once ran a 85 second quarter mile. Just let me slip on my adidas.

You! Me! 60 car lengths for pinks! (or receipt from foot locker) DEAL?

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MarkF said:
Not bad. Not bad. If you want to see a real racing machine, though, I once ran a 85 second quarter mile. Just let me slip on my adidas.

You! Me! 60 car lengths for pinks! (or receipt from foot locker) DEAL?
i dont know man. i say heads up and you got a deal. i hear those adidas sneakers are no joke

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Vicious781 said:
How much was the nitrous kit? Im thinking about getting one when I get mine pullied.
Vicious781-
please loose the pic in the sig, the tccoa does not like pics in sigs.

thanks.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MarkF said:
Seriously! They're slotted for increased pedial breathing.

But really, that car's a monster. Nice work.
thanks man

viscious, the kit wasnt expensive. i got mine second hand for $450 for everything. check out dynotunenitrous.com for prices on everything though. depending on what your mods already are on the cobra you may want to consider some supporting fuel mods. what do u have done so far?

Frank

·
Registered
141 Posts
Fdawg03SVT said:
thanks man

viscious, the kit wasnt expensive. i got mine second hand for $450 for everything. check out dynotunenitrous.com for prices on everything though. depending on what your mods already are on the cobra you may want to consider some supporting fuel mods. what do u have done so far?

Frank
not much. I got my cobra a couple months after I came back from overseas and It was bone stock. So far a Ram clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, Tunable induction CAI, and Bassani cat back. September comes some real go fast goodies so I got some thinking to do on what I want now, and what I want down the road. Then there's the T-bird which is allways tempting to spend money on.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vicious781 said:
not much. I got my cobra a couple months after I came back from overseas and It was bone stock. So far a Ram clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, Tunable induction CAI, and Bassani cat back. September comes some real go fast goodies so I got some thinking to do on what I want now, and what I want down the road. Then there's the T-bird which is allways tempting to spend money on.
yea. if i was gonna go back and do it all over again i would probably stop modding after the 2.8 upper. 450rwhp is enough and you can beat 99% of the cars you'll run into. after that, everything gets real expensive. depends what your plans for the car are though. have fun with it
Frank

·
Registered
141 Posts
Eventually the cobra and T-bird's roles will reverse, and the Bird will become the monster and the cobra the daily driver. I really want to build up the tbird once Im satisfied with my mustang. The Cobra demands respect, but no one suspects the T-Bird....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts