TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just passing through.. I also post on the corral.net and sccoa.

I may be looking into a SC in the future.

My rigs are a light blue 89 ex MN state trooper mustang coupe, a lifted F-150, And a 302 powered BroncoII.

Im from Tower MN.

I also see some other posters are from the Iron Range.. Im sure you have seen my old car. 89' lincoln mark VII, white with blue to red to yellow flames??

Jared

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Yes I see that White Mark VII with flames at my nieghbors house almost every other day, That thing is a little slow though, my Supercoupe walks all over it :D
I've Probibly seen your bronco II before also, but there is a few 302 BII's on the Iron Range.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The SC beat hunh? When I had it, it was stock except for mufflers removed, and a stall/ shift kit/ Now my mexican buddy owns it.. he recentaly swapped in a C-6. He always tells me about all the cars he beat with it.. Allthough my stang with nothing more than 4.10's puts distance on it pretty bad... I still cant believe its still going.. 186,000 miles..:eek:

My broncoII is a black one with side pipes.. I got it from a guy in Cotton, with the motor apart.. I finaly got it together, but It should soon be getting a 351 instead:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts