TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 95 Super Coupe this past Thursday as a project car. Ive wanted an SC since my friend on Active Duty bought one in 93. Its going to need alittle fixing :zbash: but nothing my friend Terry and I cant handle. hoping to have it on the road in the next couple months..

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I havnt had much time to work on it lately, but Ive go a 5 day weekend this week. Were hoping buy Wensday we have it streetable and buy next month have it painted and ready go. The first thing im going to do to it after getting out of the shop is have the exhaust done. Im going to put a 18" magnaflow resinator, 2 stainless magnaflow mufflers and delete the cats (havnt decided on whether or not im going to that or not).Wee took a real hard look to see if there is any frame damage but from what we could see the frame wasnt hurt. I quess well find out when im ready to get it alighned

as you can see I got the door off and everything removed thats going back into the new door.

This is the Donor car for the quarter. I didnt want to get a red one due to the fact that its harder to paint white from what I hear.I dont know that much about the body work although im learning from the master.. Terry is an artist when it comes to this stuff.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
. well Day 2 of Terry and myself working on getting the SC on the road we only spent about 3 to 5 hours today due to recovering from the weekend.. lol but here are some pics

TERRY

ME (Scott)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today we got everything fitted together and worked out a few problems. Tommorrow we plan on having everything welded up and ready to be painted.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow that didn't take long at all man

It's definety looking better. I have spot on my passenger side quarter I've ben thinking about doing myself and I see those pics and it really doesn't seem AS hard as I thought. I might need to look into that.

Can't wait to see it with some paint!!

-Duane

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well today we didnt get as far as we wanted to ran into a few problems gwtting everything to line up correctly. But late tjis evening we were able to start spot welding everything in place. Work has stopped until Monday I have to go back to work tommorrow (which I was told today by a coworker I may be getting a 30 Day notice to be laid off because of money shortages). Terry has to work Frtiday thru Sunday so well get back at it Monday.

Terry Welding

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As some of you know I finally got the Sc Finished as far as the exterior is concerned still need to do quit a bit of stuff to the Interior to get everything right again. But here's the end result. Im going tommorrow to get the exhaust done and then im going to put my 5% pulley on.

Wilma and a couple pf her friends

Me having some fun.

·
Registered
217 Posts
nice job. i always thought that they rplaced the whole panel when you do the rear.

Alan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts