TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
signed my life away and Financed a new TV.

42" LG plasma
Looks beautiful!!!
Replaced my 30" Widescreen. HD Movies look sweet.
Downside... I have to pay 1800 Back.

18 Months no interest or payments at circuit cuty. Want a new TV, go there. (Pay it off before 18 monthes to get no interets charges.)

·
Registered
85 Posts
LG and plazma blech

its all about Samsung and DLP, (at least in my opinion) ;)

enjoy your new tv

·
Registered
647 Posts
LG and plazma blech

its all about Samsung and DLP, (at least in my opinion) ;)

enjoy your new tv
:zwthstpd: All bout the Samsung DLP. Love em, used to work at Best Buy, my fav's, also the Toshiba DLP is nice too :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. I bought a 51" Hitachi 1080i Rear-Projection - lots of people don't like em...but man, I love mine...especially for 900 bucks ;)

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Need any cables, let me know. You gonna wall-mount it? I'm an installer, and if you need any help with that sort of stuff, let me know.

Also, if you're interested, I'm trying to sell a couple 3M HDMI cables for $40 shipped each. They're $70 each retail, so you get two for close to the same price.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I want the widest and best pixel I can get on an LCD flat screen t.v. What is out there and how much would that be. I'm a little slow on the t.v. stuff. I bought a digital 50" t.v. and now it is obsolete. I can still watch Directv with it and dvd's. I need HDTV.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
As far as LCD, people seem to like the Samsung. The Sharp Aquos and Sony XBR3 are a couple other great TVs. Don't go to Wal-Mart, that's for sure. What size are you looking at? You can check some out here: http://www.vanns.com/shop/index.jsp Crutchfield is a great website for comparisons. I'd look there, and then see who has the cheapest deal.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Iwas thinking about 42" to 50 something " t.v. I'm not up to all of the mumbo jumbo on them anymore. I would like something like my p.c. screen. It has huge resolution.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. I bought a 51" Hitachi 1080i Rear-Projection - lots of people don't like em...but man, I love mine...especially for 900 bucks ;)
Let me guess, the 51F59A?? :D

I like mine, and I don't care what is said about the projection TV's. As far as I'm concerned it's great! I looked at the plasma's, but couldn't find anything I wanted at the time. And Hitachi makes one heck of a rear-projection IMO.

Jay

·
Registered
224 Posts
FordMan - i have that exact tv....i love that thing!

and we spend a crap load less than others..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts