TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these but I may just go ahead and get me some more Taylors as I like them better....however these were cheap so ...I may keep them...

If someone wants them I will sell them for what I paid. $45 shipped.

New in the box 110% untouched.

Mike

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
the motorsport wires are bettter than the taylors

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you think so eh? why? I know the Taylors have less resistance than the FRRPs and I have in the past on all my cars been able to tell the difference when putting the Taylors and taking off the FRRPs...

The Taylors are equal to the MSDs superconductors..

Are you saying this across the board or what >? you dont even know what Taylors I am getting.

If your going to say stuff like that then how about some substance ...I have know idea why you said that or how you know...or if thats true or not..

I have seen nothing special about the FRRPs....look the same as they have for years....

Based on my experience in my SHO & Cobra...I have had better luck with the Taylors....Thundervolt 8.2 series...

I am listening to hear from you

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
well. 1st off if they anything like the msd's i wouldnt use them on a lawnmower i wouldnt use anything either compnay made on anything i own . yes they have been the same for years if they are good why change? . 2nd longevity its a different world up here than you have down there. customers cars and my own and friends cars. those parts just dont last. ford parts regardless of frpp or motorcraft or oe ford are built to withstand extreme hot and colds and harsh driving enviroments. sorry i am a flag waver for anythign oe

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well. 1st off if they anything like the msd's i wouldnt use them on a lawnmower i wouldnt use anything either compnay made on anything i own . yes they have been the same for years if they are good why change? . 2nd longevity its a different world up here than you have down there. customers cars and my own and friends cars. those parts just dont last. ford parts regardless of frpp or motorcraft or oe ford are built to withstand extreme hot and colds and harsh driving enviroments. sorry i am a flag waver for anythign oe

....ok...I was hoping for a little more info than that...

As for being good...that appears to vary depending on experience. I have had no problems with the FRRP before. I also havent ever been able to tell a difference in how the vehicle ran when putting a new set of FRRP wires on. might be my imagination but since I havent tested it , its my opinion...

longevity....based on your location....cant say I can argue that although as far as spark plug wires go...I would think the temps under the hood of my car is about same as temps anywhere else.........only way I can see your area making a huge difference on the plug wires would be if it was below freezing...

I dont think it gets hot enough weather wise where you are to make a difference...its hotter here outside then where you are and I still dont think it makes a difference....the wires are good for more than 500 degrees....

anyhow...I am not trying to argue...I was trying to get some info as to why you would say that to begin with. I havnt seen anyone ever say anything bad about taylor wires. I have heard bad things about FRRP (about longevity) so its no different than anything else...there are good and bad parts no matter who makes them

even your oem..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts