1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
What are you talking about man, those are SWEET, lol, what's worse, I have seen those at wal-mart and K-mart.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
92CougLS said:

WHAT, you mean you don't want a set Joe, why the hell not, they are BALANG BLANG YIZZO!!!!! dawg, shizzle, sheezy
http://www.bmstill.com/funny/wtflightning.jpg

I'd rather have a set of real 18s for the purposes os handling and brake clearance

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
AverageJoe said:
http://www.bmstill.com/funny/wtflightning.jpg

I'd rather have a set of real 18s for the purposes os handling and brake clearance
Pfff, real 18's, who needs those.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Wow those are sweet, i already ordered a set for my tbird! Next up is a body kit to make it look like a real performance car-- a honda civic. Hahahahahahahah :D

Greg

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
That's pretty sad. One of my favorites are the fake cross drilled rotors that go behind the dubcaps "hey man, nice setup, where did you get your rotors?" "Wow, dual Piston Calipers off a mustang cobra molded right onto the rotor! Sweet"

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Just don't let your tire pressure run too low hehe. Man that is just...wow. Just...wow.
-Thomas

·
Registered
104 Posts
I saw a guy a couple months ago who put those on a volvo wagon! one of the rear ones had already fallen off too. Sad. Very Sad.

Especially since most volvos probably ship with real wheels. he had to buy n/a wheels to put those on?! WTF.

It's sad that anyone makes those things... but just plain funny if anyone buys them!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hell yeah! A set of those, a fake blow off valve, and one of those nifty afterburner tailpipes

And I'm set! I'll call it "custom" too because I did all the work putting the hubcaps on.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I hate to admit it, but we sell those things at Pep Boys.................along with the hubcap 'spinners' in red, blue and chrome.

Actually saw someone buys some yesterday, but I think that's the first that we have sold.

·
Registered
484 Posts
yeah there 10's, but I keep em clean though. some LED valve stem caps would finish that look right up.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I've still yet to find a purpose for the light up exhaust tips too.....:leftright

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
inuyasha! said:
Hell yeah! A set of those, a fake blow off valve, and one of those nifty afterburner tailpipes

And I'm set! I'll call it "custom" too because I did all the work putting the hubcaps on.
Haha, that custom remark is sooo true. I just feel like ripping on ricers so much when they say they have a custom bolt on exhaust. :rolleyes: I think every domestic car enthusiast aught to take yoga to come to peace with ricers.
-Thomas

1 - 20 of 26 Posts