TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,904 Posts
Nice little car. I like that color blue.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's fast and snappy. . . With a weight of 3100 lbs, and a Power output of 253hp and 279 torque, the power to weigh ratio is insane.

My only issue with it is it comes with summer tires, and when it's cold out the tires are really hard. Once I replace it with some snow tires, that a non issue.

Otherwise AWESOME! ! !

And for all those that wondered, I still have my 1995 40th Anniversary Edition at this point. Might be selling her in the future.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Nice choice, I've been thinking about getting one for awhile. What options did you get? Around here they are either loaded up 402s or no options 400s, and of course I like the 401 option package.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
The STs are real nice. Two co-workers had one each. One left the company and the other had to get rid of it for personal reasons. The one that left had dumped something like $10k in mods and was always having issues. We joked with him all the time saying that the dealership owned his car and not him. My other co-worker's car was always here every day and we'd tell him that he had the faster of the two STs, lol.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I must say.. . . FORD Has a Hit! this little car is fantastic! fast and snappy. . . It's a little heavy on the Torque steer, but that's expected. . . I just bought a COBB Lower Engine mount to remove the wheel hop that these cars have as a result of all the power and the soft factory motor mount. will post a pic of that in a little bit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts