TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

My new wheels, American Racing Bullit replica's 18x9 with 245/45/18 Fierce tires
dont have any pics of the tires of right now but will get some up soon

tell me what you think

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Damn that car looks good! Is that a stock color? Love the rims!!!
-Rob

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, yeah stock color, paint code is KM, very little on the hood and trunk is fading and the roof is horrible, one day I wanna get it repainted the same color, I love the rims to, it rides so smooth, surprisingly with low profile tires

·
Registered
875 Posts
Looks good but ya better do your door hinges, door looks sagged quite a bit. ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I did the passenger side, just waiting for weather to clear up its been raining here for like the past couple of days and dont have a garage cause my bro's thunderbird is in there gettin completely redone

·
Registered
604 Posts
Im iffy on the rims, but i love the colour of the car.

I think a set of black ones in that style would have suited it better personally, but thats just MO. :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
car looks great and with the rims it looks even better. Good job!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone for the great feedback

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks awesome, and I love the color as well. I have the rare pearl white from the factory. Just out my wheels on last week, we both have very similar birds. I also have the clear corner lights and the 4.6 badges. Btw when you remove the original V8 emblem is there a hole behind it?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no there is no hole, the only badge that has holes behind it is the ford emblem on the trunk two small holes that you could easily fill in

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stock t-bird bolt pattern 4.25

·
Registered
641 Posts
Did you get them from Discount wheels? Those are sharp!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah the came with two different center caps too, the spiked ones you guys see and black flat ones with a chrome R in the middle couldnt of asked for better, next im gonna get lowered, in the pictures the car is really dirty for it was raining that day

1 - 20 of 55 Posts