TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday I traded my 71 ford f100 w/ a 390 big block for a 93 sc. Just figured I'd share my find with you guys.

Has anyone seen this before? The guy that I traded said the car came out of alabama.

Just glad to keep another bird from hitting the scrap yard.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Man we gotta getcha another front bumper lol

·
Banned
998 Posts
Great find Phil!

A very nice list of mods on that SC!!

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Looking great! Nice find! What was the condition of the truck? I love that vintage of the F-series.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The truck had some rust. But very good for a 40 year old truck. When I got it I saved it from salvage yard, it had been sitting up for 7 yrs. I offered him 600 and left with truck lol.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The guy that sold me the car cudnt fix it. So I got to digging today and found that a plug wire was off. Hahaha the guy doesn't know wut he had. Thank you for stupidity.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
We haven't gotten it on the lift yet to find more but here is what we know so far: rebuilt motor, cam, possible stroker kit installed, pulleys, true dual exhaust, scotts gauges, looks 2 be lowered, crossed drilled/slotted rotors in rear, cowl hood, clear corners, 5speed swapped (previous owner says it was) AC delete, and SCP polished cobra rims.. I'm sure more has been done to it

·
Banned
998 Posts
Jamie,

Can Phil go to our mini meet at the drag park?

·
Banned
998 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
That wud be awesome if phil goes!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts