TCCoA Forums banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,410 Posts
He wasn't seeing the picture, just the dot.

Their vision system is black and white, and sees different bands of light than our do.

They can see the dot, like the highspeed camera; same as cats.

My Cats can see the plasma much better than the LED computer monitors, so theres a bandwidth difference there too.

The cat will attack demons in DOOM 2016, lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #163 (Edited)
Released yesterday ... on Carrie Fishers' birthday. RIP Carrie :angel2:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8Qn_spdM5Zg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
7,492 Posts
Interesting, but WTF is with them riding horses at 1:45?

·
Super Moderator
16,828 Posts
So I take it it takes place on the forest moon of Endor again? Assuming that’s where chunks of Death Star II landed, and presumably the indestructible corpse of the Emperor? It looks suspiciously like Jurassic Park island this time around :tongue:

****! I hate Ewoks :tongue:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #166 (Edited)
Yup. Good catch Matt.

I hadn't looked that closely at the trailer. I did notice - as in ALL Disney and Re-re-release Lucas Star Wars movies the CGI is so over the top and excessive as to overshadow the characters and the plot. For example, 20+ Imperial Star Destroyers in super close formation (so as to all fit in the frame) at 1:55 for as far as the eye can see into the background of the frame.

Interesting: the voice over at 2:02 to 2:05

"The Force will be with you ..." I believe this is Mark Hamill (Luke's) voice
"Always." Carrie Fisher of course.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I forget, were Carrie Fisher's parts already filmed, or did they have to CGI her face and voice onto a double?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
I forget, were Carrie Fisher's parts already filmed, or did they have to CGI her face and voice onto a double?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
They're using unused clips from the two previous films. They said they wouldn't use a CGI Leia, but I suspect they will have to use CGI to change the scenery around her.

161 - 168 of 168 Posts