TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just ordered from Summit, 1.5" Eibach lowering springs and KYB's for 400.00 Not a bad deal for everything. Hopefully this will help me stick a little better when I start hitting the boost. Right now the original suspension doesn't work with that much HP. I will post pics as soon as I get them installed.

·
Banned
998 Posts
Very nice car and nice HP/TQ numbers to.

Don't forget the LECB, RLTB, RSTB braces they are just as important as the lower springs and the shocks.

I just did the LECB and WOW what a difference my car sits flat with no roll at all in the turns.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice car and nice HP/TQ numbers to.

Don't forget the LECB, RLTB, RSTB braces they are just as important as the lower springs and the shocks.

I just did the LECB and WOW what a difference my car sits flat with no roll at all in the turns.
Thanks. What is the LECB?

·
Registered
839 Posts
LECB Is Lower Engine Cradle Brace, 91bluecoupe makes some braces, Im actually still waiting for my FSTB... I would like to get it installed before it snows! lol

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Damn you get snow early

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the suspension installed and I went from a 3.00 pulley to a 2.70 so I gained about 4 psi of boost. It handles much better but I still can't hook. I am thinking that I should be in the 425hp range now with the smaller pulley.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts