TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this a new kit minus the injecters, it includes everything pictured except the fmu
asking 2100 shipped

this blower will fit the 96-97 directly and will fit the 94-95 with the additional 96 97 parts also if u are putting it on a pi motor ill have it modded before it ships out to you so it feel either motor with this set up and a 3.4 pully and comp 268 npi cams in and explorer motor it has gone high 11s in 2 different vehicle setups and on another with stock cams low low 12 but you will need a good tune and water injection but it will work great with out that on the stock pully

any questions just ask

Robert

·
Registered
41 Posts
Would this fit a 2002 Mustang GT ? Also is this the complete kit needed for install (other than a tune and some injectors + fuel pump )

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it will fit, u will have to fab a thottle bracket for that meaning weld the orginal bracket to a flat peice of metal were the throttle cable bolts and use a 94-97 tbird altenater, but yes it will fit and I've actully done the swap but if u want a direct bolt on no modifications at all 96-97 bird or mustang but it will fit the 02 with no problem

Robert

·
Super Moderator
12,561 Posts
The freeze plug and bypass rod are all rusted up. I'll give you $500 for it. :zwall:

Bump for a great Seller. :D :tongue:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you expect for and orginal new svo blower, but ill swap out the freeze plug

Robert

·
Registered
332 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!!!! Being picked up tomorrow by assultdog

Robert

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Congrats! You'll love the screaming blower!

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,808 Posts
Mr Robert P this is my goal one day for my " Bird" and you will be the man for it:thumbsup:

Hopefully the performance will be on par with yours and TMs :)

·
Super Moderator
12,561 Posts
If Rob builds it, the performance will be there!

Oh, I'm heading your way tomorrow Darren, I've got some work out at 3 Mile.

They do look good together. :D I actually beat Robs car that day :tongue: but he had some mechanical issues at the time that are currently being addressed...

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeap major issues that we didn't realize were so major till a week later but hey it still managed a 11.9 at 114.97

Robert

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.