TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got one on the way as we speak. i saw this and had to get it. i dont kno if you guys have seen them. but its the MobiBlu Cube. its like the smallest mp3 player yet i think. and sure as hell the coolest. 1gb of memory in the size of this

sweet or what ??? here is the link to the site :http://www.mobibluamerica.com/dah1500.html

sorry but i just had to put this on here. thought you guys would like it :headbang: :thumbsup:

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
It's cool but not so great for those with bad eyes. :O Need to carry a bulky magnifying glass to use it.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
You can have mp3 players that are too small, you know. That's a prime example. Unless you stick it on your keychain, you're liable to lose the damn thing.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I got my daughter one for her birthday 5 or 6 months ago. It is good if you are a girl, or manly enough to have a 1 inch cube dangling from a white necklace and can make that look good. I got her pink so I wasn't tempted to use it.

It has stood up pretty well to her abuse, the earphones are gone, I gave her the necklace style ones from my MP3 player because i don't use them.

The controls are pretty straight forward and do what you expect, battery holds up well, some down sides are the headphones, the format, and that it takes a special connector for charging and USB transfer. Good are easy to use, charges from USB (and if you have an always hot USB port like most REAR ones computer doesn't need ot be on), USB 2.0 so doesn't take a long time to fill up the 1 gig, FM radio, and can record FM and voice.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
You should have spent the 120 bucks on rear/front suspension parts and figuring out why your brake light is on.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didnt pay for it. it was a gift i just picked it out and payed for it with the money in my parents account. and said it was from them :D

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Way too small for me. The smallest I could envision getting is an iPod mini. That is about the smallest I could go. Hell, I have a hard time finding my digital camera and cell phone sometimes.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
95LX said:
I must have missed the "new technology" part of it... :rolleyes:
It uses a Organic light-emitting diode, which is why it is capable of being so small.

OLED Display Specs:
1/2 the energy use of LCD
NO back light
brighter and better contrast
1 mm thick.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i look at it like this its that small and holds roughly 500 songs wich is more than enough for one day of music. you wont listen to that many songs in one day. plus its a hell of alot beter than carrying cds around. and i listen to music ALL the time i got a radio on in my room when im in there, in my living room, hell i even got speakers wired to the bathroon so i can listen when im in the shower or what ever. basicly wherever i am there is music. and this is just gonna be my portable player. id rather have this than an ipod really. but i watch tv about 2-3 hours a week im just not into tv really. ill watch the ocasional movie but nothing really. id rather beo out doin stuff than sitting in front of a tv and with music i can do anything and be anywhere really. so i prefer that more.

but you all are entitled to yor own opinion :thumbsup:

as for the comment about being able to pull of wearing it . it would probably be in my pocket cuz i would buy longer ear buds. but im like 6'1 225 and wear alot of black and and the metal and leather jewelry. so that kinda scares people off to begin with but recently ive been cutting back. and well my favorite store is hottopic and stuff. plus im not the kinda guy you wanna f*ck with anyway. and body said anything to me about it hangin fron my neack and it looking gay and they will have to pick their sorry a$$ up off the floor. buti m just mean and have a short temper with those kinda people :D but other than that im a really nice guy till you piss me off

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
i have one love it, gripe: can't charge & listen @ the same time.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
jesusraybrown said:
I miss getting gifts, and money. Now I give gifts, and pay bills.
Just wait until you're married. :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts