TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just finished pilot training here in Enid and my first assignment is to stick around and be an instructor. So, since I'll be around for the next 3 years, I figured I should start seeing what the OK chapter was up to instead of the Louisiana.

You guys get together at all? When is the next meet planned?

Pete

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Oh...I replied to one of your other threads...that's what I get for doing "New Posts".

There aren't too many of us. We've gotten together before but we could prolly only get a handful if that many at any given time.

We don't have anything planned. Anytime we've met in the past, it's usually centered around Thunder Valley in Noble, just south of OKC/Norman. It'd be around a 2 hour drive for ya.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I look forward to doing something with the group. Possibly a dyno day at the shop in Hennessy? They are a SCT dealer too, so that could be fun if everybody's tired of Thunder Valley.

Pete

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Yeah, that's prolly where I'm gonna go to get tuned...some day.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Cool, I look forward to doing something with the group. Possibly a dyno day at the shop in Hennessy? They are a SCT dealer too, so that could be fun if everybody's tired of Thunder Valley.

Pete
I know one of the guys that works out there, He wanted to tune my SC until I told him it was a 90 and OBD1 then he wanted to avoid it like the plague.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Well, you're all more than welcome to attend some of the KS/Midwest meets. We get guys from KS/MO/IA even Nebraska! We'll probably have a few meets in the Wichita area, and there is going to be a meet in Parsons KS on the weekend of April 27th. A fix it meet, see my sig.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wichita isn't a bad drive from Enid, only 2 hours, so that's a possibility.

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know one of the guys that works out there, He wanted to tune my SC until I told him it was a 90 and OBD1 then he wanted to avoid it like the plague.
Haha, yeah, that's a totally different animal. Is the car back up and running yet?

Pete

·
Registered
195 Posts
Haha, yeah, that's a totally different animal. Is the car back up and running yet?

Pete
It runs and drives, just the police don't like the lack of a front bumper or headlights.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I can see how that wouldn't go over too well. The cops definately patroll hard around here. I think they really don't have much else to do around here, it's a pretty quiet town.

Pete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts