TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im new to the SC scene but im enjoying it allready. anyways, i got this car from the old lady who bought it new. i paid 3500 bucks for it with 74000 miles. now ill let the pics speak.
sorry for the crappy quality pics and the car being a little dirty

·
Registered
368 Posts
Wow, you can tell how nice it is. I would probably keep that as a survivor car and store it. Then I would find another to modify.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
If u want my rims 4 it let me kno.. U still got my #?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't usually like white cars, but I love these. The contrast of the black trim on the smooth lines really works. Great looking car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i plan on storing it and not driving it often when my wife's car is paid off and i get the truck i want.

here is the 12sec grand prix that im parting out. motor blew so i went and got the SC lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
....a little old lady with a 5spd SC.........must a been some little old lady.......lol
Z

·
Super Moderator
5,121 Posts
Damn.

Except that yours is a LOT cleaner, that interior looks so much like Sweetie's 1991 Couger XR7 that it's scary ...

/me goes and prints the pics to show her what it's SUPPOSED to look like inside

RwP

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes its my first bird....the lady was actually really upset to get rid of it but swhe couldnt drive it anymore....beleave me i had to sit through about an hour of story's at her house..lol

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Sc

That is one sweeeeeeeeeeeet SC. That's a keeper.......and it's a five speed? Oh YEAH!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts