TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to introduce myslef on here, im a complete TC freak, i live and breathe turbo coups, i have amy 95 ranegr dialy, but i go theough turbo withdrw after about 2-3weeks with otu driving my TC.
im a current memebr of TSTACC and one odf the first few NATO members (owned a TC since 98 when iw as 14yrs old)
i neevr registered over here or really came over much, btu saw recenlt the TC forums is slow so gotta shape it up a bit! here are a few pics of my TC's also enjoy!
im currntly building a engien fro the gray TC as ive had an engien knock for abotu a year (yes i stil drive it local, i have nothign to lose except an egine, btu who care i need boost!) so once i get a few more parts i shoudl be assembling and readyt o go by either NOv or Dec. awesoem site thanks!

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Welcome :wavey:

Nice Cars :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
absolutly beautiful......really wanted a silver or black tbird, but had to settle for the maroon, but still love it nontheless

·
Registered
397 Posts
ohhhh purdy TC.

·
The NightRider
329 Posts
FordFanatic said:
your going to have to take down those pics, they are giving me a woodie.:D
ewwwwwwwww ^^^....and welcome BJL....:tongue:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow quite a wlecome, one is pleasuring to pcuitures of my car whiel hi s"mini me" humps tbird.........

im not exactly the best at typign either, as you notice, but it not horribl, just npt perfect i shoudl say.

i drove the car today and ow, the knock is a lil louder then last weekend, so she only goes on short trips just tp buzz aroudn in cuz getting 20mpg+ is nice when i need it, and my truck only gets about 22 on highway and like 17 city (highway calculated on the 3 hour trip to all ford nats in carlisle, pa) so i started preppin the blcok for paint and now is now fully in primer, jsut gotta fix soem rough spots and smootha couple edges and we will be set for another coat of primer and then a few coats of ford blue, just dunno which, fod blue, old ford blue, or ford dark blue, or even ford gray... o decsions!

but car stil boosts up to 18psi,a nd runs 100% , just i think i got my base fuel pressure to high as she throughs a code at idel for rich, my O2 sensor is a few years old so may have an issue with that, need to upgrade to a 4 wire, cuz it s three wire now, 4 wire wil give it a true groudn right to the EEC.

255,465miles and stil going! (170,000 on the engine!)

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Welcome to the site Brian.I knew right away it was you from NATO just from the spelling, lol.Your bird looks good.I remember seeing it all tore down and now it looks great.Just needs the mouldings put back on.
Chris

·
Registered
443 Posts
BJL, its good to see that your typing has improved a little.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i put the moldings back on the neginign of the summer, but i used lx.base/sport tbird moldings, for a smoother look. those pictures of the gray car are from 08/2005, and the bleu car is like 2002(has a bit of body and frame work needed) and the truck was in the sumemr as the truck egts more attnetion now as i drive ti evry day

these it ook the day i put the moldings back on, they need to be clean up and they are very smooth yet and i put few goges in them takin them off at the parts yard,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts