TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I bought what I thought was a N.O.S performance white wing off Ebay for $35 plus shipping and it ended up being tri-coat (pearl) white:mad: I contacted the seller and I guess the wing was misboxed because the new one they sent is the correct white:) so before I send this wing back (at their expense) I thought I would offer it up here. I'm sure they would be happy for me to sell it here so they wouldn't have to pay return shipping and it would be a great deal for somebody here, you wouldn't have to pay shipping which was just under $32 so it's up for sale at $35 I'm not messing with shipping on this deal that's just more headaches for me. Here's the link to the auction:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-T-BIRD-COUGAR-REAR-SPOILER-WHITE-F7SZ-6344210-BBF-/290767320152?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b3153458&vxp=mtr[/url]

Let me know in a day or two or I'm just going to slap the label on and ship it back. Mike

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Heck of a deal for someone that wants one that color. I spent more than that to get my $100 plus spoiler painted back in the day.

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
See, I need a performance white one! They are not fun to pay for, and I hope you can sell it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.