TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this gauge that plugs into the obd2 port and can read 20 parameters that the computer can see. Here are some examples ACT, Water temp, injector pulse width bank 1 and 2, transmission tempeture, o2 sensors, speed, rpm, maf # per min, maf voltage and several others. It can also read codes and clear dtc. It fits in the space of the standard 2 1/16 gauge. Green is not available yet but in mid october it will be. follow the link.

multifunction gauge

·
Registered
664 Posts
For the price it's not too bad. Easier than a scanner and cheaper than W&S (not to mention a cleaner install). I sent an email to them to see what the ETA was on the Ford Unit.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
that's fuggen sweet

reason to get a dual gauge pod :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yeah I'm definitely digging it too. VMM will be moving back and LED's rigged into a custom acrylic face plate holding this. Discrete and easier than running the lines through the firewall. Not a big fan of the non matching blue but I can deal with it for the info listed. :)

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
OxInYourBox said:
Yeah I'm definitely digging it too. VMM will be moving back and LED's rigged into a custom acrylic face plate holding this. Discrete and easier than running the lines through the firewall. Not a big fan of the non matching blue but I can deal with it for the info listed. :)

so when are they releasing it?

·
6,253 Posts
i smell a group buy :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
No response yet.

I'll chat with Kid about the GP and if anyone else wants to email them to ask about the ETA feel free to.

·
6,253 Posts
done emailed them about discount and eta :)

shane i'll bs w/ ya on the details when they respond

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
blown96bird said:
Our computers do moniter the transmission tempeture. They do not monitor oil pressure though.

thats right....i knew it was the oil though.

·
Registered
664 Posts
For $20-$25 for a different oil pressure sending unit you can have a decently working oil pressure gauge vs. the 6.0 PSI POS Ford one: http://www.tccoa.com/articles/engine/50loilgauge.html (works for 4.6 as well).

Scangauge looks cool as well and a better price but a bit too large for my intended application.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
yeah the EEC monitors Tranny temps cuz I saw it on my Rotunda Computer when I plugged it in. But that tool is pretty B.A. I want one... I just don't wanna spend 200 bux for one LOL... Come on shane get us to 150 ;) Talk to you guys later. I'm driving to bristol for a fun night at the track... I'm hopin for 15.5... thats my goal for the night. (stock) I'll post the slips once Sir Will gets my space set up. Night everyone.

edit:I don't know how i hit the 3 but it was 15.5

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Keep in mind.. "Not all are supported by every vehicle, so there is no guarantee that the Interceptor will display all of these on your particular car or truck."

Some of those things listed won't work with our cars because our EEC doesn't record them.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Good point Brian.

Anyone have a list of what our EEC does record?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts