TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering doing these up in 17X8 & 20X8.5/20X10 in Tbird/Coug/Mark bolt pattern & offset. Made in the USA!!

Grey, Black & Polished finish (DON'T HAVE A PHOTO IN BLACK)...Use your imagination I guess...haha

Comments???
Price....I DON'T KNOW...Its just been put on the table.

·
The Parts Guy
7,357 Posts
Very nice. Those would look really cool as a staggered setup, 17x8's in front, 20x10's in back.

-Rod

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
would this be a batch and hard to find after the batch has sold out? If so Id love to buy a set and set them aside for the future. The grey would look damn fine on almost any color tbird. The grey 17X8's are exactly the type of wheel im looking for. Similar to my previous set on my Grand Marquis in my gallery. Someone Please Photo chop together the tbird +grey 17X8's.

·
Registered
917 Posts
when i saw the wheel alone i was like nope those aren't cool then when i saw them on the stang i changed my mind. But i could probably have those on my car before they are cast for the birds since im doing the hubswap :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
I like the wheels by themselves, but in a sense they look like halibrands. And in my opinion halibrands only look good on S197 mustangs because of the retro styling. Something our birds don't have. However, i think if there was a staggered set up available with a nice lip on the rear, alot of people would go for it...

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
nice lip!balck with chrome lip!!!!!! price should be like $150 a wheel no more
150 would be a steal. the point of capitalism is to make a profit and support ones business, not sell at the lowest common denominator for the sake of selling a particular wheel to members on the interweb.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here...:D...I have not got the OK on them yet.

Actually the $150 price could not be far off(17X8)...I am gonna take them to the woodshed to get good pricing. Will have to see what they come up with.

As long as there is a demand we will have them built. When demand goes away so does the product unfortunatley.

Should know something this next week. Regardless though...If they are built they will probably be scheduled for early spring next year.

Brad

·
Registered
367 Posts
i like those. and fr 500 wheels too . but can we fit a 18x10 deep dish on the rear in our cars with no issues?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i like those. and fr 500 wheels too . but can we fit a 18x10 deep dish on the rear in our cars with no issues?
These will be available in 17X8 & 20X8.5/20X10 ONLY....No 18's available in them. Have no idea why. 18's would seem to be an automatic for a wheel like this, but I am not the guy makin' this stuff up...haha

18X10 is not a problem but not available in THIS wheel...

Brad

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The update would be that the manufacturer made promises and did not come through with them. These are at a stand still right now.

I have some other new options that are coming out though. Spankin' new for 2008. Look for the thread on them. These are already done up and available, just need to post up the photos, specs & prices.

Cheers,

Brad

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
The update would be that the manufacturer made promises and did not come through with them. These are at a stand still right now.

I have some other new options that are coming out though. Spankin' new for 2008. Look for the thread on them. These are already done up and available, just need to post up the photos, specs & prices.

Cheers,

Brad
I'll keep my eyes open:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts