TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are two new wheel styles with 3 differant finish options & several staggered size options as well. Have a look. No pricing available just yet. I am kind of jumping the gun with these. They are available but I don't have any prices on them just yet.

They are available in 5-4.25 bolt pattern & anything else you want them drilled to. They come as blanks so they can be drilled to both 5-4.50 & 5-4.25, or 5-120 for your bimmer, or 5-4.75 for your GTO. No Extra charge for Drilling extra bolt patterns.

ALL WHEELS SHIP FREE anywhere in the lower48.

Sizes for both:

18 X 8.5 +35MM Paint $220ea Chrome $260ea
18 X 9.5 +35MM Paint $235 Chrome $270
19 X 8.5 +35MM Paint $240 Chrome $275
19 X 9.5 +45MM Paint $250 Chrome $285
20 X 10 +45MM Paint $265 Chrome $285
20 X 8.5 +35MM Paint $260 Chrome $275

R930 CHROME

R930 Hyper Black

R930 BLACK

R931 CHROME

R931 CHROME W/BLACK INSERTS

R931 BLACK W/CHROME INSERTS

Any questions can be directed to me by Email, PM or within this post.

Cheers,

Brad

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
More companies should ship the wheels undrilled to let places like you drill them to suit whatever they need. It expands your product line and sells more wheels for them at a lower price. Seems like a win/win to me. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
More companies should ship the wheels undrilled to let places like you drill them to suit whatever they need. It expands your product line and sells more wheels for them at a lower price. Seems like a win/win to me. :D
I agree with William on this one!!!

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Those are some awesome wheels I hope they move on you. I cant afford them Ill admit but they would be a choice Id consider if I had the cash.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
You have a 20x10 listed there, with a +45mm offset... will this fit? I'm diggin the second wheel.

-Joel

·
Registered
367 Posts
are these wheels still going to have the same lip sizes as posted in the pic?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fellas, I am sorry about the latency in getting prices up. I will have them up before the weekend.

YES they have the lip as in the photos. It is a very pronounced lip becasue of the spoke design.

YES a 20X10 +45mm offset will fit in the rear.

Appreciate your patience.:)

Brad

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks, Brad. I'll let you know by the first of the year if I'll do it. I've been waiting for a set of wheels for a long time. The ones I like are no longer made, and these were the first ones to jump out at me. I really don't want to sit on it too long in case these go out too. I did some research on the web and can't find anywhere that has prices on them. I'm going to assume that they are going to be similarly priced as the other wheels by Ruff.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Depending on price it will be the R930 Hyper Black or the Cobra R Gunmetal if the R930 are out of my range.

Crossing my fingers, toes & eyes.:D

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
YES a 20X10 +45mm offset will fit in the rear.
OK, so I know you and I have beat this to death through PM's... but one last kick of the horse... what's the biggest tire you could fit on that rear wheel, with rolled fender lips?

-Joel

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK, so I know you and I have beat this to death through PM's... but one last kick of the horse... what's the biggest tire you could fit on that rear wheel, with rolled fender lips?

-Joel
Joel, a the Bird & Mark have little in common with respect to rear tire clearance when it comes to width limits. I think that you could get away with wider than a 275mm tire with a tucked 10" wheel. I think a 295mm rear would not be out of the question but I have not test fitted yet either a 285-30-20 tire would fit though.

Tires I have on hand.
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=100582&highlight=cudaz101

Also...Keep in mind that the guy with the Mark that was linked went with a 9.5" front which is why the lip looks too deep. I personally don't like the deep lip in the front but thats just me. Some lip just not THAT much...heh

Cheers,

Brad

PS Wheel prices will be up tonight.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts