TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep...Just did place an order today for these...:)

[
SILVER PAINTED FINISH Speedstar 18X9
$160ea shipped free anywhere in the lower48

SILVER PAINTED FINISH CobraR 18X9 "Actual wheel is 5-4.25"
$160ea shipped free anywhere in the lower48

CobraR in CHROME 18X9
$200ea shipped free anywhere in the lower48

Brad

·
Registered
917 Posts
so how soon will i be able to place an order on those black fr500's? i was really hoping that you would cast those i'm so excited i don't have to do a hubswap anymore!!!!:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is there anybody out here that can photochop these wheels on a black thunderbird to see how they would look?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Can you verify that the last wheel (SILVER PAINTED FINISH CobraR 18X9) is silver and not chrome? It looks pretty shiny in the pic you provided.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you verify that the last wheel (SILVER PAINTED FINISH CobraR 18X9) is silver and not chrome? It looks pretty shiny in the pic you provided.
That pic is obviously chrome. He probably didn't have a pic of the painted wheel yet and put the chrome pic there as a representation of the style provided. That's what I assume anyway.

Mike is SPOT ON...I don't have a silver finish pic. If anyone has one or finds one I could use it...

YES it IS going to be a SILVER PAINTED WHEEL...;)

Brad

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
i just wanted to make sure that you would have them, because I may not be able to afford it for a couple months. also, are the gunmetal ones a matte finish? and do you have a site, or where do we order when the time comes?

thanks,

steve

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just wanted to make sure that you would have them, because I may not be able to afford it for a couple months. also, are the gunmetal ones a matte finish? and do you have a site, or where do we order when the time comes?

thanks,

steve
That wheel has a sandblasted finish. So its a rough matte finish and the actual color is a bit lighter than in the picture.

When you are ready to order just contact our [email protected] We have a website but it is not setup for point of sale.

http://www.thecustomwheelshop.com

Cheers,

Brad

·
Registered
321 Posts
Okay , I have to say i love the fr500 's but what about ordering them in a 16,17 inch rim in a 4.25 bolt pattern not everyone wants a rubberband on there car im not to big on low pros you hit the slightest bump and it's over , okay i dont know if ya'll know what chicagoland roads are like but you tend to always find a brother broke down cause he f'd up his rim on his blingin escalade ...lol

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
haha, my brother used to live in crown point. thats funny. anyway, you probably already know this, but there are some nice cobra r rims in 17" 5x 4.25. they look great on a thunderbird.

-steve

·
Registered
321 Posts
Oh thats awsome i didnt know that i'm am a broke ass so its not like i could afford them now but am intersted in knowing were i can find them ,I really want some 04 svt cobra wheels but i dont see doing a hub swap cause i like my oem wheels plus its nice to switch back during the snowy weather ...

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh thats awsome i didnt know that i'm am a broke ass so its not like i could afford them now but am intersted in knowing were i can find them ,I really want some 04 svt cobra wheels but i dont see doing a hub swap cause i like my oem wheels plus its nice to switch back during the snowy weather ...
I have wheels in 17"...AND I have the 03-04 SVT Cobra wheels as well in 17X9 in the tbird bolt pattern.

www.thecustomwheelshop.com

BTW...An 18" tire does not have to be a rubberband as you call it...Its not even close to being a rubber band looking sidewall. The 245-45-18 has the same sidewall as a 255-45-17 does. The 255-45-18 has even more sidewall yet.

Brad

·
Registered
66 Posts
do u have the 18s i would like some.... let me know the full price for the cobras..and will they fit the front ...?

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
do u have the 18s i would like some.... let me know the full price for the cobras..and will they fit the front ...?
They don't fit in the front, Cudaz only sells wheels that fit for the rear of our cars. You will have to find other wheels for the front.

:rofl:

-Joel

1 - 20 of 42 Posts