TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just got my Chrome Saleen Speedsters today, They look amazing!!

Cant wait till i get them on the car!

Thank you Kenny, Brad, and all the guys at the Custom Wheels Shop!

·
Registered
39 Posts
those look good, if I hadn't found my wheels those would have been what I would have gotten

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Nice rims! Can't wait 2 c them on the bird!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah it was like being a little kid again!
I know about what time the UPS guy would b showing up so i sat in the living room waiting, peering out the window every couple of seconds. Then one time i looked out the window i seen the big brown truck and i was all smiles! Got them in the garage and cut em open!

I can't wait to get them on the car. Its not gunna b this summer tho, i need to wait until my next tax return to get tires for them....don't know how im gunna b able to wait that long..

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
I hear you there man... I bought my wheels from Cruizin Concepts. Same style. 18x9 up front and 18x10 in the back. The wheels actually cost half what i paid for my tires :/ Michelin Pilot Sports are NOT cheap.

·
Super Moderator
12,562 Posts
Did you / do you sleep with them?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you / do you sleep with them?
Haha no, my gf said i couln't..haha

actually I went into the bedroom to find them all back in thier boxes...
She put them all away and stacked them in a corner, I was like WTF im not done looking at them yet! :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well finally got the car out of storage,

also i just got my tires in today.
I got Cooper CS4 Touring 245/45/18. Its a good DD tire rated at 60,000 miles and i won't have to worry about any rubbing.

Now i just gotta wait for my new locking lug nuts to get here and they will be on the car..only a few more days!! :)

Pic i took today after getting it home (still dirty)...probably the last pic to be taken with the stock wheels.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice! I am still on the fence about whether I want the Saleens or the Cobra R's...SUCH A HARD CHOICE!!! Once my return is deposited, I'm def deciding. Also, by any chance do you know if the guys at the shop sell/mount tires? If they do, I'd love to see a fully assembled set of wheels and tires show up to my door. :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im not sure if they do or not, I went with saleens mainly because there are just to many CobraR's out there..not just on tbirds but on everything.

Im getting them mounted and put on today!! sux it had to snow last night but im to excited to wait any longer! Ill have pics up later today!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts