• Cobra R's

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
is the car white?
thats the only tiem i think white rims look good on any car...

·
Registered
575 Posts
if you do go with a whit ewheel, at least go with something that is new or original. we put about 3-4 sets of that exact wheel on last year. find something fresh that nobody has done. btw, i will always consider that wheel rice since a kid that used to work with us had them on his neon with gfx, booming system, custom interior and not a single performance mod.
michael

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
johnaec said:
I want to know - why do you want their advertising pasted all over your wheels?
I'll second that

·
8,239 Posts
I don't hate that wheel, but it wouldn't be something I would buy.

I think it would look good on a mid 90's 4 door civic, with a white paint job.

I think it looks a little too "import" for a classy car like the cougar.

JH

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Nothing personal, but what's up with that "center cap"?
Is that wheel off a soap box derby car......?

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
what's w/ the 'white is for rice' option... I've seen white powder coated rims on Mustangs (not necessarily Cobra R's either)....

I don't like the rims....just my opinion....

·
Registered
668 Posts
I don't really care for the wheels. Just because of the advertising post all over it in blue letters. Ewww. But that is just me. Try photo shopping it. But I also look at it like this.

Who's car is it? Yours right?
Well who cares what the other people think. They don't have to drive it or like it. The car is yours.....not theirs. Course this is what I think. Be yourself and do what ever makes you happy to you car:D .

Laterz

GT

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
I bought some 17" Enkei RS-6 wheels lately. A nice change from the ordinary 5 spoke. It's a solid looking wheel, silver color. Kinda heavy in weight, 20.24 lbs. each. Not much of that tacky advertising, just says 'enkei' on one spoke, with a black and chrome center cap. Price is pretty good for a 17 and good name brand. Got them $540 shipped, with all 20 locking chrome lugs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts