TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, let's here them.

Mine is to stay out of the hospital. I pray it remains true, since this year I was in the hospital for repeat left ankle surgery, multiple times for kidney stones, kidney lithotripsy, kidney failure, heart arrhythmia, bradycardia, and 2nd degree burns all over my right arm.

Here's to a better new year! :zbeer:

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Pay down the credit card. I'm gonna hide that biotch somewhere and try to go the whole year using strictly cash, check, or debit. My girlfriend does it somehow. I should try and get a job while I'm at it. My benefits only last so long.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
1) I'm gonna lose 20 lbs.

2) I'm gonna finish the LSC and drive the goody out of it!

3) I'm gonna pay off my mother's mortgage on her place in Maine.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Happy new year. I don't do resolutions but I wish everyone good luck on theres.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
To those wanting to drop lbs I can help ffer tips. I drop 30 lbs since I was 20 years old and it never has come back.

My first advice is to not bring the wife/gf shopping for food.

Skip the candy/snack aisles.

Make homemade bread all the time and make it the only brea dyou eat.

Only use olive oil, cocoanut oil in cooking there are better oils but lets be reasonable in price. Never use veggie oil, canola oil, or anything else that olive or cocoanut. Expensive yes? But if you cant handle it you cant ever drop the tonnage. The fresh bread costs a buck to make and last days. Only buy fresh ground peanut butter, store bought **** contains bad hydro oils and other additive to fatten you up.

Only by fresh meat and never buy the condiments for it. Make them from scratch.

Eat fresh baked/cooked produce more often. Again skip store bought condiments.

People want to be thin like me but cant give up on their favorite girls Dolly Madison and Little Debbie.

I also gave up on eating breakfast cereals, drinking milk, drinking sodas and store bought fruit juice.

I drink water and beer... mostly.

If anyone wants that gut gone in a year the tips here will do it easily, stay healthy people.

I dont take any pills to eat this way nothing. Refer to my pizza picture thread to see how serious I got with learning food at home.

·
Super Moderator
11,910 Posts
I don't make New Year resolutions.

But I will tell you I plan on getting the car painted in 2012 ... and plan on enjoying it until December 21 .... :tongue:

·
3,868 Posts
I don't make New Year resolutions.

But I will tell you I plan on getting the car painted in 2012 ... and plan on enjoying it until December 21 .... :tongue:
Ron you're an in shape guy LOL you dont need to do anything like lose a big belly.

Just move out here and you can drive the CAR year round.

Btw when you come out here Ill try to be available to give you another ride. Mods have been done since you last rode in it. Maybe Ill have the engine swap going on then ya never know. Either way it would be cool to meet up. I know Blueeyes would be interested. His car runs too LOL.

·
Super Moderator
11,910 Posts
Ron you're an in shape guy LOL you dont need to do anything like lose a big belly.

Just move out here and you can drive the CAR year round.

Btw when you come out here I'll try to be available to give you another ride. Mods have been done since you last rode in it. Maybe Ill have the engine swap going on then ya never know. Either way it would be cool to meet up. I know Blueeyes would be interested. His car runs too LOL.
Thanks, but I wasn't the one talking about losing weight. :D

I look forward to taking another ride in your car next time I'm out that way. We'll have to go out and hit the back roads where we can open it up!

·
3,868 Posts
Thanks, but I wasn't the one talking about losing weight. :D

I look forward to taking another ride in your car next time I'm out that way. We'll have to go out and hit the back roads where we can open it up!
Yep thats a good idea I want to get it ready for the heat though. I need a fan on the tranny cooler, upgrade the PS cooler, and add in a mark8 fan. Flush in Fill on the tranny as well. Those are the goals for the year, get it ready to handle the heat better since the aftermarket radiator turned out bad. One day Ill have a radiator built to complete the coolers swapping. I have a big cooler for the PS already sitting around. I dont need to mess with anything now since its the winter though and the car runs great. But to keep driving an 18 year old car while modding it you gotta have all the supporting systems improved. I still think you have really taken great care of your car so you know what its all about. I just have to be more focused on cooling which is still better than rust.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
My new years resolution is to not deal with POS cars this year. That is why the wagon is going back to the wife, the van is getting sold(has been down more than up) and the Tbird is going back on the road! More than likely that's happening Tuesday as I dont think the DMV will be open monday.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
- Get Healthy
- Get a job!
- Move to a better home
- Start the Mods on "Midnight"

Happy New Year to all, and hope this year is better than last for all of us! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts