TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall! I got a '90 SC. White with the blue interior... Got it for $1 off my brother. !15,XXX miles on her. She is in very good condition, just a couple lil rust spots. Only mods are K&N intake an a B&M short throw shifter. I also have a Kenwood head with 6x8's all around and tweeters on the B pillar. Also got 2 RF 10's w/ amp in a ported box. I absolutely love that car! I have allot of plans for her, but would love to hear suggestions of what to do/not do from any yall... lil bout me, Born an raised Iowa boy, Joined the Army a week after I graduated H.S. Been doin it now for almost 5 years... I LOVE IT! Livin in CO right now. Love to hear from yall

Buck

·
Registered
255 Posts
Wow what a deal. Ive been wanting a Supercoupe bad and you got one with 15k miles for 1 dollar?! Lol thats awesome though. Show us some pics of this beast!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome,got yourself quite a machine for $1.I paid a thousand times that for my SC.
Don't feel too bad... Had to put 2k in the suspension.... Have to replace the head gaskets over x-mas. But thanks for the greetings an I hope to sc ya all around... Also, there was a typo... it's 115XXX miles... sorry

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome.
but would love to hear suggestions of what to do/not do from any yall.
I would suggest becoming familiar with the search function, starting with the terms harmonic balancer, motor mounts, abs accumulator, and head gaskets.
Also sccoa.com is another source of info.
Had to put 2k in the suspension
Wow, you must have replaced everything including tires. Or did you pay for labor?
I would also consider taking care of the rust to make sure it isn't further along than it looks.
I would also suggest trying to meet other SC owners in your area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts