Registered
1,290 Posts
Welcome aboard bro... nice cat you have there :thumbsup:

I have one question and I don't even think I need to ask :D WTF? lol

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
THUG LIFE, YO!

Nice car, I hope you enjoy it lots and lots, lol, and welcome to our dysfunctional online family:D

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
looks like he is trying to light a fart....... dysfunction, here? nah.... your driving the hot edition cougah! I got that old man leather on my car too, floss and fly.... hope you use it proper. Welcome...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for hosting the pics, and for the WARM welcome:ztoohot: I have had the cougar for about a year. It has been good to me. Planning on taking more pics this weeks. Finally got around to polishing it. Now I have to do the lady's car :evil4:

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Like I said before, welcome to the club, and try not to let these lunatics scare you away.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not very "sane" myself. Been posting away on here most of the day. I have finshed the majority of my work, so it's ok:wiggle: You guys need to explain these pics. The *BLING BLING* speaks for itself:uppoint:

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Nice car, cute girl, but if you go near my sheep you're a dead man.:D

We're all dysfunctional. :cool:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Not to mention this forum, and a couple others (interior, exterior) are moderated by a person with mild physcotic tendencies, and a severe hatred for trout!:D :D

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
i personally like they the cats better than the birds , and i agree im a little nuts and a little obsessed, roy i see you have a fox birdy in the back ground there too.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man! i have not had a warm welcome like this since the last time the lady and I....held hands:zdevil: It is quite clear I will be at home here. As stated by my lovely assistant, Crystal; I also post at Courgarnuts. Even a psychotic mod to boot. WOO HOO!

·
Overkill Fetish Freak
2,458 Posts
We're all dysfunctional.
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Personally, I am very grounded... unless I'm on the bike. :leftright

GA World cup race. One eye swollen shut with 10 stiches and still got forth place after hitting a tree the day BEFORE the race. Fugg-en-A!

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
I love it when the guards loosen the ties on the arms of my straight jacket and allow me to post.

Welcome to the club!:wavey:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts