TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,674 Posts
Welcome back. What was your old username?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ntensetbird...i tried logging into old account...couldn't remember password....tried referring but dont have access to that email account anymore, lol.

So I just threw 97 on there because its the year of the car I had

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
With this new system here who knows how things will work, but I can go into your profile and it will send you "a password reset confirmation will be emailed to the user (you) and they (you) won't be able to log in until they set a new password." This way here you can use your old account. :)

Joe

Reactions: Nativedetroiter

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
I'm not too worried about it...i advanced searched through my old SN last night and any links I would want to revisit are old and broken anyways, (guess geocities didn't hold up to technology for photo sharing, lol)

I'm not the same guy I was back then...probably best to just let that SN be history as well...lol (not like I was evil or anything, just young and dumb)

But if the PW reset link could be sent to <email address removed by moderator> I suppose its worth a shot

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
Forget that idea, it won't let me change your old email address to the one you just posted. Oh well, just leave it be!

Joe

Reactions: Trunk Monkey

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,575 Posts
Heh, there are a few of us who haven't given up yet, anyway. :D

Reactions: Trunk Monkey

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
Living the dream! :) How have you been?

Joe

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
Put some pictures up in the Video/Images forum! ;)

Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts