TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well like alot of other ppl i have been wanting to paint my rims. i did gun metal on my white 94 and did black on my red 93.

just showing u guys what i have done...see what you all think, also painted side view mirrors black cuz clearcoat was fading a bit on top so i cleaned it up.

ill try to get better pics later on

sorry if pic dont show up or too big

Dean

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i just had my mother take the pics while iw as at school lol ill deff be getting some later on.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thougjt about it but didnt want to. i like it better all black, gives it a sealthy look i may leave the center caps off too cuz it looks diff with black caps, or i might put the silver caps on. plus if u have caps then u have the rist of scratching the paint when u need to change rims

Dean

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
wrap some electrical tape around your lug wrench a few times where the bar makes contact with the wheel, and you wont scratch the paint up.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, thanks for the tip

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here are some better ones....i like it better and i think it came out really good....and in the pic of the drivers side, my door is not shut all the way for all u who pick out the little things lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2210514/6

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
The next time you get the tires balanced or replaced they are going to have to take the wheel weight off. You can have them use the stick on type that attach to the inside of the wheel, but the ones that are currently on there will leave a mark when removed. Looks good though.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Now paint the bottom half of the car black and finish the SC kit and she will look even better.
Good work.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
95xbird said:
Now paint the bottom half of the car black and finish the SC kit and she will look even better.
Good work.
yea work in progress, one step at a time, thats what i planned on doing. i love the way the rims turned out. gives it an aftermarket look without being aftermarket and makes it look stealthier

thanks for the comments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Do you remember

Reminds me of the wheels from the cop cars from the first ROBOCOP movie.

Robocop RoboRobocop roboroborobocop... :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts