TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so far on my exterior i bought new hid lights and clear corners which looks pretty nice as a start now next with about 150 bucks i have right now to blow on my car, should i go with a spoiler or tints and save the other for about a month??? thanks guys

·
Registered
850 Posts
Id personally go with the spoiler (stock spoiler that is) just because I think these cars look odd without one. Then again after buying the spoiler and having it painted it might be a little more than $150.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
i know there used to be painted spoilers available on ebay pretty cheap. I would check...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i looked yesterday i found a few painted ones but none of which are black, i think i might go with an unpainted one for a little under 100 and see what deals i can find with the paint...

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
What color of car do you have?

-Joel

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I would consider tint. I was very pleased with the change after I got my windows tinted (done for around $160)

A few other things to consider, wheels and fiberglass hood. But those are out of your price range at the moment :D

-Melon

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that they are, its tough being a student, track star, thunderbird enthusiast and try to work all at the same time haha, come nice weather ill assume my caddying job at the local country club and make 100+ a day good things can come of the bird after that =)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts