TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when are we going to get back together for a meet? It has been pretty slow around here...but I think everyone is in a crappy, slow mood because of the winter or at least I am. :tongue: I am going to try and be at Fun Ford weekend this year. I would like to see at least a couple of people show up for that. We need to get rockin' again this summer with some cookouts or something. I am starting to get excited again since I am about to drop some money on the ole 'bird with a 3500 stall and new transmission. I don't want to see the GA chapter just wither away and die since it was doing pretty well.

Russell

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No this one is Apr. 14-15. It will be at the Atlanta dragway in Commerce, GA.

Russell

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How is your car running now? I think it was in the low 13s the last time I saw it.

Russ

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's been running 12.7-12.9's in the cool, fades to the low 13's in the summer heat, and 13.6's on back to back to back runs. I just installed a Snow Performance boost cooler to help with the problem from to heat soak. I'm daily driving it now, the 35th blew a head gasket and is sitting waiting to get fixed.

·
High Output Poster
1,491 Posts
I plan on being at FFW Commerce, but I seriously doubt I'll be bringing the T-bird. More than likely I'll be in the F-150 with my brothers 67 Cougar in tow.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
91HellCat said:
I plan on being at FFW Commerce, but I seriously doubt I'll be bringing the T-bird. More than likely I'll be in the F-150 with my brothers 67 Cougar in tow.
Are you going to get the other truck?

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I might even show up. I will just stay at my sisters in Cleveland,Tn. How far is that to both shows?

C.Hill

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is about 2.5hrs from Cleveland....I should know since that is where I live. Stangboy...you have a PM.

Russ

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Aything to please you Sarah.

C.Hill

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll be there Saturday.

·
Registered
917 Posts
ill be going down on saturday! and hopefully i will have my car halfway fast(er) so i can represent!

EDIT: My car is NOT fast HAHA!

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Me and my dad will be there both days to my knowledge. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express right by the track. We stayed there last year and it was exceptionally nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts