1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Next meet, May 6th?

HI everyone!
I'm thinking that May 5th would be a good day for our next meet. Its a saturday and its about 2 months from now. If anyone from out of town would like to come they could plan ahead.
Let me know if you have any additonal thoughts on another meet.
Hope to see you all there!:D

In Retrospect May 6th probably will be better. Cinco De Mayo will definitly be a tough day to get park time.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
HI everyone!
I'm thinking that May 5th would be a good day for our next meet. Its a saturday and its about 2 months from now. If anyone from out of town would like to come they could plan ahead.
Let me know if you have any additonal thoughts on another meet.
Hope to see you all there!:D
El Cinco de mayo? Might be hard to get a spot at the park on that day.
I have Race For The Cure that morning, but that is usually done by 12 in the afternoon.

·
SuperNewbie
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Meet May 6th Whos in?

El Cinco de mayo? Might be hard to get a spot at the park on that day.
I have Race For The Cure that morning, but that is usually done by 12 in the afternoon.
Darn good point!! how about May 6th??

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
May 6th sounds great to me.

·
Registered
224 Posts
So i found out my sister is moving to Mesquite. I don't know if she is moving around that time...but I might be down there for a visit. so put me down tentativly.

·
Registered
224 Posts
It's so pretty! But I found out while cleaning my rims for 2 hours yesterday(i break a lot, and take my sweet time), that i will have to take the wheels off to really get them clean...crazy dirty!

·
Registered
224 Posts
btw- can i be the ba**ard adopted son of the Nevada chapter? Utah chapter sucks!

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
well since supergordo might as well be the chapter leader here, ask him

·
SuperNewbie
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
btw- can i be the ba**ard adopted son of the Nevada chapter? Utah chapter sucks!
well....i dont know...we'll have a secret nevada chapter meeting and see if we have an extra cape and hat for you:cool: Cause in Vegas we Go Big or We Go Home!

Then we could have meets in the middle at bill it "The Tbird Meet in Mesquite!" we could get Don King to promote it:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!!!!

Too bad you guys can't roll up to Wendover - We could go on the salt flats!

·
SuperNewbie
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!!!!

Too bad you guys can't roll up to Wendover - We could go on the salt flats!
My man, anything is possible;) But i had better fix my broken headlight first

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just imagine, we get 6-7 birds, just running amuck on the Salt Flats!

yeah...get your headlight fixed...I think i'm heading to the pick n pull place this weekend, see if i can find some parts...you have an extra headlight to put in?

·
SuperNewbie
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
First off im into anything that invloves "running Amuck"! Period

I actually have new headlights and a bunch of stuff for my car. However its gonna wait until the paint work happens. Look at my avatar, you'll see what i mean. Well if you go pick n pull let me know if you find anything good.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Anyone looking for anything in particular? Any cars you specifically want me to evaluate?

·
SuperNewbie
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah, it was a dumb thing. Now its bad enough that my paint is burning away from the desert sun however when a guy in a chevy 4x4 decided to back into me in a parking lot while we were both driving, that annoyed me. On the bright side the insurance check paid for new headlights, SC ground effects, new header panel, and a fiber glass cobra hood:) it's gonna be a cool car very soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.