TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys so let's get another meet planned! I'm hoping to drop my engine in this weekend and in another 2 weeks getting it tuned and be all set for the rest of the summer. Personnally im thinking of a meet around June 24th or 25th. I don't care where we have it, if we can get a grill or something I'll bring some food. Lemme know what you guy's think. I will probably e-mail everyone that I did last time and tell them to check this thread out.

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
Hey, I'm in, just finalize when and where!

By the way, who was the guy with the blue '96 TBird again, with the Flowmasters and the exhaust pipes exiting from the rear center of the bumper? My rotors are warping badly again (3rd set) and I need to upgrade my brakes. He told me what he had but I didn't write it down or remember where he got them!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Too late in the month for me, I will be going back to Chicago around the 17th.

-Miller

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we can do it earlier if you guys want to. Don't make a difference to me. What about June 11th or 10th. I won't have my car but I don't care I still got my truck to get there. It's up to you guys.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey mikey you lookin at May.
I think you meant June 3rd????

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if we do it then im out I'm putting the engine back in the car that day. I've been putting it off too long.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
i will try to make it for sure
better be some food there cuz i will be starving :)
can't wait to see ya all !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.