TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any shows with the MASS/NH MN12's there at all? if so im gunna break out the clay bar and straight carnauba wax and what not. Also just put the 2 inch drop on her :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can do that.. theres a Very large car show that goes on in the parking lot in Londonderry off exit 4 On 93. Theres a lot of old muscle cars all the way to newer mustangs, ill try and find out when that is and maybe round up you guys... Unfortunately i dont know any other MN12 fans or owners as far as a personal group goes.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok ill start working on that asap.

·
Registered
68 Posts
What happened to all the MN-12s that showed up at the Fuddruckers shows in Saugus? I used to go there when I was a kid and check them all out.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you guys wanna make a day out of that? i would be there if i had some people to go with.. Also i have never been in a show or showed my car anywhere.. just curios on how registration or anything goes.

·
Registered
484 Posts
the show at heburts is held by mccne. i went to one af thir car shows earlyer in the month and you just show up pay $15 to register then they give you a class (unless your me they didnt know what my car was haha). and registrations done

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
i remember the old days going to fudds in saugus on thursday nights with mark, warren, repucci....

that all kinda faded away awhile back. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts