TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,180 Posts
I fly simulators a lot and had the opportunity to fly a friend's PA32R a few years back. Someday I hope to own a recreational aircraft of some sort, a two or maybe four seater. Landing really is an art, especially when there's a crosswind or wind shear. The thing to remember: always trust your instruments! :)

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I fly simulators a lot and had the opportunity to fly a friend's PA32R a few years back. Someday I hope to own a recreational aircraft of some sort, a two or maybe four seater. Landing really is an art, especially when there's a crosswind or wind shear. The thing to remember: always trust your instruments! :)
Go that right B , The last two is my fav " Fly the Wing " :cool:

·
Super Moderator
10,406 Posts
Taking off is easy, landing is hard!

I've done sims for years; finding the airport can be just as hard as landing, lol.

·
Super Moderator
9,180 Posts
Taking off is easy, landing is hard!

I've done sims for years; finding the airport can be just as hard as landing, lol.
Dead reckoning? What's that? :D

I usually plan my routes and enter it VOR to VOR in the GPS, then set the AP to NAV1 for the flight. Once I get in for the approach, I'm on the ILS as soon as I can pick out the code.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Yeah, flying an airplane can be a tough gig when it comes to landing with crazy winds. The only flying I've done is with Microsoft Flight Sim. Makes me want to start doing that again. lol

·
Registered
613 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts