TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody interested in the playoffs?
Being a New York Rangers fan for a long time I look forward to this time of year, how about it???

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
DEEETROIT RED WIINNGGSSSSSSS

They're playing Calgary right now.
Cleary on the wings just got pulled down on a breakaway and was given a penalty shot.
Tore Kiprusoff a new @sshole.

Series tied 2-2, wings winning 1-0 right now half way through the second.

I saw detroit destroy calgary during the regular season...7-3 im pretty sure. They pulled Kiprusoff ten minutes into the FIRST period. They scored three goals on him.

Detroit is a huge hockey town (we are "hockeytown" haha), an original six team, and playoff time is intense.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yea........too bad the Rangers gotta play the Sabres next. Bye bye Rangers :)
That is if New Jersey wins one more against Tampa Bay. Otherwise the Rangers might get thru one more round.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lets not count our thunderbirds brfore they get hatched....
there are some good battle tested veterans and good young talent, not to forget lundquist as the backstop.

·
Registered
258 Posts
lets not count our thunderbirds brfore they get hatched....
there are some good battle tested veterans and good young talent, not to forget lundquist as the backstop.
I disagree........the ONLY good thing the Rangers have going for them is Jagr. that guy still has it. and Miller isn't the best goalie, unless it's one on one, where he's practically unbeatable. But the Sabres snipers are going to be too much for the Rangers. Now they have some good young talent. With alot of guys no one even knows except Buffalo.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
hockey match? is that what happens when you go to see a fight on ice?
If you watched Detroit/Calgary yesterday, that's about all it was.

4:00 left in the game, Calgary pulls Kiprusoff to "give him a rest," the backup is on the rink for 45 seconds, gets a slashing penalty is "SOOO MAD" that he decided to TWO HAND baseball swing detroit's Franzen....

Jerome Iginla got kicked out of the game for sticking his butt end in our D-men, then cross checked him in the lower back...at CENTER ICE.

Brett Lebda on the Wings got punched via uppercut when he was already hurt laying on the ice.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yea i watched that game.......brutal. theres gonna be some fines and suspensions coming from that game. game six is going to be a good one. Calgary already knows they can't beat the Dominator..........Dammit, why did Buffalo have to lose him.........

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
hockey match? is that what happens when you go to see a fight on ice?
I love to go to the fights and watch a game break out :D :rofl:

I am an AVs Fan myself, too bad they screwed themselves this year.
Red Wings are my next choice :D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I'm going with Tampa Bay.

Jersey is a solid team....but Tampa Bay DEFINITELY has what it takes......
If brodeur puts on a show, TB should just end the game early.
If he makes a mistake......TB can score left and right.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well its 1-0, this game got ugly quick Broduer is being his stand on your head self.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
I'm personally a Canucks fan, I grew up in Vancouver. They're being their usual self this year though, not playing up to their potential come playoff time. I like the wings this year, I think Bertuzzi will really make an impact for them this run... wouldn't mind seeing him holding the cup at all. Anyway, it'll be fun to see how everything turns out this year, I just wish I got to see more than one game a week. :(

-Joel

·
Registered
483 Posts
If you watched Detroit/Calgary yesterday, that's about all it was.

4:00 left in the game, Calgary pulls Kiprusoff to "give him a rest," the backup is on the rink for 45 seconds, gets a slashing penalty is "SOOO MAD" that he decided to TWO HAND baseball swing detroit's Franzen....

Jerome Iginla got kicked out of the game for sticking his butt end in our D-men, then cross checked him in the lower back...at CENTER ICE.

Brett Lebda on the Wings got punched via uppercut when he was already hurt laying on the ice.
that"s Jarome,sir and thats called sending a message for the next game. the flames are in tough' but ther great at home i'm goin to the game tonight should be good ...

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Goodbye Calgary! Good to see the wings advance. Now I'm glued to tonight's matchup... Vancouver vs. Dallas, game 7.

-Joel

1 - 20 of 59 Posts