TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm from Mississippi, but I was wondering if anyone goes down to the No Problem Raceway in Belle Rose (http://noproblemraceway.com/)? On April 22-24 they're having the NHRA Cajun Sport Nationals, anyone planning on going? I dont know how big of an event this is going to be, but when I went to the Cajun Challenge back in Sep of 03 it was pretty crouded. Also, is there a group of yall that go to the lake (by NO) on Sundays? I go down there every now and then just to look at some of the cars. I'm all for meeting some more ppl from the club...

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I've gone before, not in the bird, the mass of the LA Chapter (if anyone even visits here from it) is in New Orleans, me and pete are in Shreveport and Kentwood is down south.

- Pelezo

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
EPelezo said:
I've gone before, not in the bird, the mass of the LA Chapter (if anyone even visits here from it) is in New Orleans, me and pete are in Shreveport and Kentwood is down south.

- Pelezo
I'm in baton rouge, and new orleans/slidell

We have quite a bit of LA tbirds but only about 4 of us regularly post on here.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Why don't we all meat up (sorry birdgirl) at Hooters in Baton Rouge, LA in the coming summer, I'll bring my gf too so you wont fell alone with all us 'guys' there (even though she's 16).

- Pelezo

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hooters is fine with me...As long as the chicks at yalls dont look as bad as the ones we have over here (or i wont be able to eat)...Actually as far as company goes (I'm not saying dont bring her), but I'm not a "girl" person, so if she dosent wanna come dont drag her bc well have jack to talk about...but get with me and lemme know about when yall want to do it...Hopefully Ill have a job after tomorrow, so ill have to see if I can have the day off...

Tiff

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Everyone's got something to fix on their MN12, I've got to fix the tail shaft bushing/gasket (30 Min Job) and Pete's got to fix the wheel bearings on his car, should be ready in a month I figure.

- Pelezo

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the job at the Auto Zone they're building over here. So I'll have $$$, now I just need to make sure I can get the day off. The only thing I NEED right now is a tranny flush and my hood pins (not getting on the interstate without those!)...but if I dont have it done by then, I give you permissing to kick my butt bc it means I've been being lazy...

·
Registered
291 Posts
I may be by the lake after I get a front bumper(dam no driving guy in a chevy truck took it off LEAVING his parking stall... long story Don't ask.)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
bwahah, I could have been a perv just now but I need to be good!

Yes, I've got to change the TPS and IAC out now!

- Pelezo

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do yall like Joes Crab Shack down by the lake? No T&A like Hooters, but they have good food and last time I went on a Sunday (maybe Saturday) it was only a 30 min wait or so for a table.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts