TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Sik97bird and I made it last year but this year I've got to work. I sure wish I could go this year!

Have fun. You're in for a treat! They're going to run them on all four lanes simultaneously!

For the first time in NHRA history, modern Top Fuel dragsters and Funny Cars will race four-wide, unleashing a powerful assault of 28,000 horsepower on the Bellagio of drag strips, zMAX Dragway on Sunday, Sept. 20. In what is sure to be a must-see demonstration of the ultimate in high-horsepower performance, four NHRA Top Fuel dragsters and four NHRA Funny Cars will race in a four-wide configuration during separate races in a special exhibition event just prior to the final round of the NHRA Carolinas Nationals.

Here's some pictures I took last year.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Sik97bird and I made it last year but this year I've got to work. I sure wish I could go this year!

Have fun. You're in for a treat! They're going to run them on all four lanes simultaneously!

Here's some pictures I took last year.

Well...one out of three ain't bad. I usually shoot one car and two ladies myself! Hey I may be old, but I'm not dead!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'll be driving by a couple times though not going.

Ron-Gotta get you a better camera or more practice with focus esp on that last one. :)

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
I'll be driving by a couple times though not going.

Ron-Gotta get you a better camera or more practice with focus esp on that last one. :)
lol Yea, she walked off of the bus unexpectedly. A flash is what I needed to fix that last picture.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts